the obsessive hoarder Headline Animator

Monday, June 9, 2008

bad blogger

OK so i have to be the worst blogger ever. I have just been making excuses to myself and it's time to stop!
My new day work job entails a lot more computer work and I've not felt much like sitting at the computer when I get home. And I have been travelling doing some relief managing, with no after hours access.
All of which sounds like excuses, doesn't it? sorry- no more
SO I have some catching up to do. First is this microscope holder that I made for a swap on Paperarts


It's made with crumpled tissue, paint and moonshadow mists, and of course microscope slides



The next was part of a series for a Zetti accordian book, also for paperarts.
I made these in a motel room while I was away, with very limited supplies. It was my first attempt with oil pastels. And I have to say thay weren't as hard as I thought they would be- blended beautifully. But I did learn the hard way that Versafine ink will smudge when overstamped

The returns from this swap were fantastic too. I'll post a pic when I bind them

1 comment:

Gaby Bee said...

I just love your art; it really speaks to me!