the obsessive hoarder Headline Animator

Sunday, January 20, 2008

fractals


I've just joined a new group on Zne network about fractals- and I've got to say they are amazing and addictive and mesmerizing
These are a couple of my first attempts
The possibilities are endless






This one combines a fractal with an image of my great grandfather

I've also been trying to learn more about Photoshop. I've found 2 amazing books- the Art of Photoshop and one that is full of the most wonderful art work by Maggie Taylor- Landscape of Dreams

2 comments:

Gail said...

Excuse my ignorance Julian but what is a fractul, I know what photoshop is but is fractal different. They look great anyway.

papercracker said...

I'm with Gail - what are fractals? Is this a technique new to Photoshop CS2? I have CS version and would love to know more. I am new to digital arts but loving it! Can you please blog more about fractals?
Thanks, from Debbie